My friend Shelly and her hubby who live out of state are planning to do some painting this weekend. I was telling her about our Master Bedroom that we painted a few years ago and thought I would share a few photos. So, here we go. We decided on these colors because they reminded us of a tropical oasis. My dad thought we needed our heads examined when we said yellow & orange, but was a huge fan once it was finished! Fits right into the tropical theme of our house!


Hope you're having a tropical sunshiney day!
Min & Glen
2 comments:
Wow Min...thanks for sharing! I love it. And the striped pattern on the chairs and curtains is perfect. We didn't get paint last evening so hopefully we can do that tonight and get our bedroom done so that I can share some pictures.
I love your room Mindi - It's an instant smile (and thought of sunny days) :o) My favorite is the infamous chair... :o) Susan
Post a Comment