That was a typical line we heard growing up when we had to do something we had no desire to do. So, after 30+ years of doing stuff I didn't want to do and 'building character', I have enough characters for years worth of sitcoms.
So, with that said, I'm trying to figure out why one of my SANE characters didn't tell us to stay home this morning........
So, with that said, I'm trying to figure out why one of my SANE characters didn't tell us to stay home this morning........
This photo was between Big Beaver & Rochester Road on I-75 this morning as I was creeping along at 5 mph. This was about 1 hour and 30 minutes into my 3 hour and 30 minute commute this morning - maybe 15 miles from our house.
And this one was about 2 hours into my commute, about half way to work......
Well, it looks like the snow has subsided and hopefully the good ole' county trucks can get on the roads and clean them up a bit before afternoon 'rush' hour starts.
Hmmmmmm, I wonder which 'character' this mornings drive was building?!
Happy 1/2 Way to Friday!
Min & Glen
No comments:
Post a Comment