Monday, January 26, 2009

Thrilled? I think not!

What do you think?

This was Gizmo after we took the Christmas tree down on Friday night, right before we had a chance to vaccum. I think in his 'Jaba' the Cat pose, he was boycotting the Act of De-Christmasing.

Tucker on the other hand, could have cared less, but there was NO way we were throwing out 'HER' shoe box yesterday. This is what you call '20 pounds of cat in a 2 pound shoe box'. Thanks Uncle Rick for the shoebox!

Happy Monday!
Min & Glen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Mindi...that picture of Tucker reminded me of one of my favorite children's books from growing up...here's a picture, do you see the resemblance? :o) lol Susan

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0995/kent_fat_cat

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant Gizmo! Well...either cat will do :o) haha

Min said...

Our cats aren't fat, they're just big boned. :o))))) Or at least that's what they keep telling us.